Montázs májusi vendége


Ana Isabel Vieira Monteiro , a portuguese performer.

I was born in Coimbra and I started to make theater in C.I.T.A.C, an university theater group, then I decided to move to Oporto to study theater in college.
Because I was unsatisfied with the teaching methods and contents, I started to look for other art forms specially contemporary dance and martial arts.
In my formation I stand out the work with:
Denis Bernard, Polina Klymovitskaya, Madalena Vitorino, Margarida Mestre, Silvia Real, Will Swanson, Kurt Koegel, Inãki Azpillaga, La Ribot, Miguel Pereira, Allan Buffard, Loic Touzé e Cláudia Dias.
After my BA degree I moved to Lisbon to study choreographic composition and dance in the community in Forum Dança. There I meet the portuguese choreographer João Fiadeiro and I did my licentiate degree on his Real Time Composition method last year.
From my work as actress and performer I detach the interpretation and co-creation of the performance “48 card boxes, 4 women and 1 man” presented on the immediate encounters of the Alkantara Festival 2006 in Lisbon and the interpretation of “This Exhibition” from Tino Seghal.
I specially interested in investigation on the performative arts field and performance studies.
I am currently member of the M&P, media and performance group (http://mp.zeroaoquadrado.info/pt/index.htm) and of N.I.R ( Investigation research group of Re.al Dance Company) in Lisbon.

Comments

Popular Posts